Saturday, November 9, 2013

Oh hi...I went to the fair

Let's face it. I'm completely incapable of focusing on only one interest. At this very moment, I've got pieces of a skirt pattern in one corner. A vanilla ylang ylang soy candle prototype is cooling on the counter. A rats nest of fabric and rope is squirming on the coffee chest (which I wish was a coffee table). And I've got a few hundred photos I wish I had already edited and posted here. There's also at least 5 pounds of local cranberries sitting in bowls all around the living room/kitchen/office that I need to can and stuff into the wardrobe. Mmmm....and the hallway is littered with handmade cutting boards curing with mineral oil.

Oh my goodness and I've only read 10 books this year! Consider this an APB for a 30 hour a week job and/or a redhead with a good job who just loves a putterer.

That said, I played hooky early this fall with my editor. (We sort of got caught by our boss...but sometimes you have to preserve your sanity.) 

We went to The Big E aka The Big Eastern Exposition, New England's big state(s) fair. I love state fairs. I'd go to one right now, if there was one to go to. That's how much I love them.


Tour guide

Don't mind if I do, Billie.

Hate corn dogs. Hate them so much. Yick.

Here's lookin' at you, kid.

Oh to have taken this in film...but I love it.


Ain't nobody got time for that.
Fun fact
Ewe're laughing out loud right now, right? What a good sport.

More, even better photos soon.



No comments: