Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Librarian

I'm tempted to write something about my sporadic posting every time I resurface; however, as that would be half of my posts, I'll spare you (next time).

Today, I'm so excited to bring you portraits of the librarian from my town. She great and she let me use her visage for my portrait practice.

Our lady librarian has amazing hair and a cool vision for making the library inclusive to everybody (of course she's got other important traits...). She's also given me tons of great story ideas, which, along with gifts, will go a long way to endearing a person in my heart forever.

I think this is as close as I get to avant garde.

 Awesome hair!



 I like the texture in this one.

 Ho ho, I managed to find the oldest looking building to take pictures in front of. I'm pretending we were on location in Ireland for this one.


 This woman needs a poem written about her. No haiku please. I hate haiku.

 This awesome librarian is looking into your soul, I tell you.

 Manditory: the demure looking down shot. It works every time! Take that to the bank.

 I like this perspective and how the pattern on her dress pops.

 Does this one look like a catalog picture or like I cut her head off? Either way, I like it.

1 comment:

scs said...

Wow, stylish and smart -- some librarian! Neat photos, George. Keep up the posting, you know I'm a faithful follower :)