Monday, August 17, 2009

I’m artistic. I just know it…



With the help of my good friend Puckey who is an amazing photographer, I purchased a Nikon D60. If you don’t know me, you’re thinking—oh you too, you sad pitiful wanna-be. I realized that perhaps a disproportionate number of people in the world have purchased this “pro-sumer” device in a desire to look and feel cool, but don’t judge me. (I was going to insert hilarious photos of myself with my new camera, however that would require me to use my old, inferior, digital.) Instead I will show you some of the pictures I’ve taken so far. Please don’t steal them and try to pass them off as your own brilliant artistic creations.



Merchandise from a rummage sale at my friend Carrie's.


My first try at culinary photography (that isn't the technical name is it?) Some of mom's cupcakes at her cafe.


Near the seaside. A little field of y-grass (also not the technical name).

A view of the shore only about a 15 minute walk from our apartment.

1 comment:

Tatiana said...

I love the pictures!