Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pics from the City

Here are a few more of the pics I've been taking. All on my city excursions. I don't know if you know this, but it's very difficult to get a lot of very good photographs.  This one to the left is my favorite of late. I just get entranced by it. The little colorful bulbs in the  background are tiny pomegranates. Who knew that pomegranates could be tiny and ripe? I had the urge to pick one and hold it in the palm of my hands and maybe even give it a little peck.



 
I don't know what I think about graffiti, but I like how this picture came out.


This building is much more Gotham-y at night.


At an intersection downtown. I took this while I was stopped at a red light. Thankfully there are no trees to fall on this [beautiful] mess.


What were "they" thinking when "they" piped 97 electrical wires into this window? Did anyone stop and say, "Hey guys, do you think this is the best long term solution?"


 
I have no idea what this says. It's not impossible that it is a Chinese saying or a request for more chalk.

No comments: