Monday, October 10, 2011

Back to September

A few photos from September...

Can you believe this sky?

I didn't eat any of this, but it sounded pretty good.

I call this the New Ruin. It overlooks the beach near our apartment and has a ancient Greco-Roman feel nestled in the live oaks. I snuck up there one morning and took a few pics of it.

Why don't you come to your senses, shrimp boat?

I think this guy is cra' cra'. Rumor has it he is really wealthy. He rides his bike around town like this all the time and he's not selling any of those bags.

Mom and I solved a murder.

I love these beautiful birds.

And one more of Desperado...

1 comment:

scs said...

Alligator on a stick, yes please! (I've had gator before -- i think it tastes like chicken if I remember?). I LOL'ed at your shrimp boat comment! Hey, let's see some goodies from your mom's bakery...or her little street corner...I want a visual! Love this post and the MS feel.