Monday, October 17, 2011

Down on the Corner, Out in the Street

I've been experimenting with the 35mm lens on my Seagull. It has such a tiny aperture. I loves it. Here are pictures capitalizing on the 2 aperture and some I just liked. All photos taken with high saturation slide film, which I can't stop taking pictures with.


Downtown Biloxi. Went on a hot Sunday afternoon. Can you feel the heat?

Magnolia cone. Isn't it fascinating? Bright red seeds for a tall tree with white flowers. Gorgeous....this is a weird picture though.

Should I stay or should I go now?

Everyone has taken this picture but it's hard to resist a nice train track.

Very pleased with how this one turned out, especially since I got a red ant bite in the process. Marrr.

I want to hug this tree or takes it's picture over and over again. It's a big maple in front of the First Baptist Church and the trunk/roots are slowly flowing along the edge of the street. Took this on a dark, cloudy afternoon after it had rained so the grass pops.

This one could be more in focus but it's just so dreamy and there are two bugs in it. Bonus points if you can find them.

I always want to take a picture here so I have and I do.


More film photos when I can afford to get the stinkin' 'spensive slide film developed! Oh another reason to miss Shanghai and Elite photo!

No comments: