Friday, May 10, 2013

Haitians up close and the best picture I've taken in a year

I don't do it enough, but I really do love taking pictures of people, especially people in foreign countries. Kid pictures will be up in the next post.
 
 Marie was a sweet lady from our sister church. We couldn't communicate well, since she only spoke Haitian Creole, but she was so encouraging and welcoming.

 Another shot of Jeremy, our driver who also works with a ministry based in Port-au-Prince. 

 Surprise! Goats were about the only healthy looking animals we saw...I presume because they eat everything.
 Our constant shadow Lolac all bleached out.

 One of the young women of the vocational school.

The best picture I took in Haiti. Hands down. Ok, this lady was crazy...like she was actually crazy but wow she was gorgeous. I had to beg for 5 minutes for this picture. Worth it.




No comments: