Monday, May 13, 2013

The little'uns of Haiti

When you're taking a purposeful picture of kids in Haiti, their tendency is to give you a serious look. Luckily for me, I wowed them with my amazing French language skills and got some brilliant photos of their pretty perfect little faces...


 This kid had different, even somewhat Asian, features from most of the Haitian people I saw. Très exotic.





 I loved this kid's head. Such a great, photogenic head.

 ...then there's this guy...
 there's Asian Haitian and perfect head kid again! Love love this photo and the lighting taken in their classroom. They're getting a new school soon!



All the kids in these photos have their school tuition supported through the Bethany Project. If you're interested in sponsoring a child for $30 a month, let me know. The money also helps to give the kids a few meals a day as 80% go to school hungry.

No comments: