Friday, May 7, 2010

Retail Me Not: For the Discount Junkies







First let me preface this post by saying that I'm not being endorsed by the below mentioned website...this is free info just for you and you and you and you.

A little while back I was in the process of purchasing books and I thought how much better it would be if I didn't have to pay the whole price for them (even though they were used.) A brief search on Yahoo! brought me to this site called Retail Me Not, where people post discounts for online companies. It is brilliant. Many of the discounts are from email promotions, which you'll not hear about unless you're on the email blast list of every company from here to .com. I really love not paying full price for anything, so this is awesome. Why am I telling you all this now? Because I just saved $13.00 on a much needed new swimsuit from Figleaves.com. I think you'll agree that that is a pretty stinking good deal.

No comments: