Saturday, February 12, 2011

Two New Likes

I've discovered a few new likes lately and I thought you should know.

1. Parks and Recreation: Although this comedy is in it's 3rd season, I've heard nothing about it. It was on  Netflix Watch Instantly so I thought I'd give it a try. While it did get off to a slow start, I must say it is quite funny. It's got a slight Office feel to it, but definitely has it's own personality. Once you watch a few episodes and get to know the cast, you'll like them.


2. Pinterest: It's a virtual pinboard of ideas...lots of people's ideas. This site is great if you want to drool over good ideas of every sort--photography, fashion, houses, food, books, etc. There are even occasional pins of cute baby animals! (Don't let that deter you.) Pinterest is the Tastespotting/Food Gawker of the creative world. Very addicting. If you want in, let me know and I'll invite you. We can be pinboard friends. You know you want to.

No comments: