Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Last Days in Shanghai III: More early morning pictures

I was determined to get more pictures of Chinese people before I left Shanghai...very devil may care of me, I know. People were so much nicer at 6 o'clock in the morning than when I've taken pictures later in the day. I guess the city gets to you by 10 a.m. or so.

I loved this lady.

After I took some pictures of her, she came over and touched my arm and looked at them. She was so sweet.

This guy did not want to let me take his picture.

But I did it anyway and then he wanted to see the pictures. I gave him some lip for that.



Chinese city folk have a certain knack for sleeping on noisy streets.

Right after I took this picture, I scooped up this lady cause she was so tiny.

I only show you that last picture to remind you about the courtyard with that awesome view of the temple. And here is the lady who showed it to me after she took me on a short tour.

No comments: